Once you have made your initial appointment, you may pre-register online by completing the interactive forms below, or you may download and print the forms, fill them out, and bring them with you to your first visit. Completing the forms prior to your visit will help speed up the new patient registration process.
If you download the forms, please be sure to bring them with you to your first visit. We also request that you bring any diagnostic films or other test results that may have been ordered or performed by another physician.
Established patients can update forms online through our patient portal. If you need help accessing the portal, please call the office and we’ll be happy to help.
- New Patient & Existing Patient Registration
- Health History
- COVID-19 Testing Patient Information
- IPPE Patient Questionnaire Forms
- Annual Wellness Visit (AWV)
- Dr Alford New Patient Registration
- Dr Alford Patient Yearly Update
- Dr Alford Physical or Well Woman Registration
- Dr Shaffer New Patient Registration
- Dr Shaffer Patient Yearly Update
- Dr White New Patient Registration
- Dr White Physical Well Woman Registration
- Dr White Yearly Update
Please note: It may take a few minutes to load the forms if you are using a slow internet connection. If you are unable to view the forms, you may need to download Adobe Acrobat for free by clicking on the icon below.